Living Life with Invisalign
Bubon Orthodontics is proud to be your Invisalign provider. While we are a large part of your success, it also comes down to you and your commitment. Without proper care at home, your Invisalign aligners won’t work as effectively as they were designed to do.
Thankfully, Invisalign aligners are made to fit your life, not interrupt it. Through every stage, and every set of trays, you’ll begin seeing the progress of your smile journey.
Life With Your Aligners
While your mouth is making a transformation, your life doesn’t have to. With Invisalign, you can:
- Keep eating all your favorite foods
- Stay active in the sports and activities you love
- Brush and floss as you normally would
- Transform your smile virtually invisible
Wearing Your Aligners
Wearing your aligners may take some time to adjust to, however in no time they’ll become another part of your day-to-day life.
- With Invisalign, you’ll wear your aligners for 20 to 22 hours per day for the best results.
- When you’re ready to eat and drink you’ll take your aligners out, then brush your teeth before putting them back in.
As your smile changes so do your aligners.
- You’ll wear each retainer for one to two weeks, as prescribed by your treating doctor.
- When you transition to a new set of aligners, you may feel extra pressure for the first days, this is totally normal!
- Every six to eight weeks you’ll have a check-up to check your progress and pick up your next batch of aligners.
Cleaning Your Aligners
Just like your teeth, your aligners should also be cleaned on a daily basis.
- Every night, brush your aligners gently with your toothbrush to keep them fresh and clean